Festivals and Events
- Gospić Music Summer in June, a rich choice of classical music performed by notable domestic and international musicians.
- Likanale, Lika Art Annals has been gathering renowned painters, sculptors, graphic artists and ceramicists since 1966.
- Autumn in Lika – an exhibition of tradition and autochtonism of the Lika-Senj County taking place in Gospić at the beginning of October
Gospić and Friends Eno-Ethno Culture and Gastronomy Manifestation held in Gospić for Gospić Day on 22 July
- Moto meeting of Crazy Wolfs Moto Club, bikers’ meeting, a 3-day manifestation held in august Gospić
- Numerous cycling trails, rocks for sports climbing, hunting and fishing / angling
- Cycling trails in the Gacka River Valley and along the villages at the foot of Velebit, walking trails: Humac-Gacka, marked mountain trail: Otočac – Zavižan, sports fishing on the Gacka River
- County Folklore Parade, Barkanova Cycling, Echo ethno Gacka, Advent in Otočac
- A visit of the Velebit Botanical Gardens and a visit to Zavižan climber’s lodgings (1676 m above sea level) meteorological station and viewpoint from which a great number of Croatian islands can be seen , and, on clear days, even the coast of Italy
- Cycling and mountain trails, educational trails, alpinism, caving, bird-watching, walking on Premužić Mountain Trail for visitors of all ages, photo safari of mountain endemic plants and wild animals
- Up on Zavižan Cycling – end of June
- ”St. Anthony’s in Krasno” celebration of the festivity of St. Anthony, patron saint of the parish of Krasno - mid June
- Among the numerous events of traditional sports manifestations there is also the Traditional Products’ Fair presenting products from local traditional crafts as well as culinary specialties of the Krasno region.
- The feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary -15 August
- Mardi Senj, the oldest carnival manifestation in Croatia which has been taking place for over 350 years: January, February
- Uskok Days Manifestation, a remake of the events and customs from the time Nehaj Fortress was built: July
- Sambastico - Samba Festival in Senj: July
- Senj North Adriatic Dalmatian Harmony Singing Groups’ Festival: July
- Sailing regatta and Fisherman’s Feast in July
- Senj Concert Evenings: July, August
- International Senj Summer Carnival: August
- Homemade is the best-fair of traditional products, August
- Walk along the 3 km Teresiana Trail that starts with Baška Oštarija 924m n/m with a wonderful view of the Adriatic
- Alpine zone Dabarski kukovi (about 15 km from Karlobag): Visibaba/Agin kuk, Čelina kuk and Rujičin kuk
- Premužić Trail that begins in Baška Oštarija( 54 km in length)
- International Art Colony and Children’s Art Colony at the beginning of August
- Classical music concerts and culture and entertainment evenings entitled Karlobag Summer( July- September)
- Karlobag Carnival January-February
NOVALJA, OTOK PAG
- Cycling Novalja – Lun - Novalja.
- Stogaj locality near Metajne for climbing enthusiasts
- Novalja Cultural Summer – begins on the eve of St. Anthony’s – Novalja Day (the feast of St. Anthony, 13 June) and lasts till September
It consists of numerous cultural, art, entertainment and sports performances.
- The exhibition of Pag sheep and cheese is held on the first weekend in July
- Lunj Olive Feast is held in May in Lun or Jakišnica
- Lun olive groves locality.